This article provides instructions for creating a Call Monitoring group in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Call Monitoring feature allows authorized Users to access another extension's call in real time. It works well with Rainbow Office desk phones that support presence. Monitoring and Presence features are available to all Rainbow Office Premium and Ultimate plans.
2. Go to Phone System > Groups > Call Monitoring > New Call Monitoring
3. Create a name for the Call Monitoring group and then click Next
4. Select the users that can monitor a call then click Next
5. Select the users that can be monitored and then click Save
6. Set up Presence on the extension that needs to monitor calls, making sure that the extensions that need to be monitored appear on the phone
7. Allow others to monitor the Presence status of the users who will be monitored
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office Account Linking (Account Federation) which is a set of features to support customers that are split across different accounts.
This article provides an overview of the User section in the Rainbow Office Admin Portal.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.