This article provides instructions for creating a Call Monitoring group in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Call Monitoring feature allows authorized Users to access another extension's call in real time. It works well with Rainbow Office desk phones that support presence. Monitoring and Presence features are available to all Rainbow Office Premium and Ultimate plans.
2. Go to Phone System > Groups > Call Monitoring > New Call Monitoring
3. Create a name for the Call Monitoring group and then click Next
4. Select the users that can monitor a call then click Next
5. Select the users that can be monitored and then click Save
6. Set up Presence on the extension that needs to monitor calls, making sure that the extensions that need to be monitored appear on the phone
7. Allow others to monitor the Presence status of the users who will be monitored
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides instructions for administrators on how to submit a number transfer request for your international number.
This article discusses the configuration settings for the auto-receptionist feature in your Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.