This article provides instructions for creating a Call Monitoring group in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Call Monitoring feature allows authorized Users to access another extension's call in real time. It works well with Rainbow Office desk phones that support presence. Monitoring and Presence features are available to all Rainbow Office Premium and Ultimate plans.
2. Go to Phone System > Groups > Call Monitoring > New Call Monitoring
3. Create a name for the Call Monitoring group and then click Next
4. Select the users that can monitor a call then click Next
5. Select the users that can be monitored and then click Save
6. Set up Presence on the extension that needs to monitor calls, making sure that the extensions that need to be monitored appear on the phone
7. Allow others to monitor the Presence status of the users who will be monitored
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.