This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
The Call park feature allows a User to put a call on hold on a Park Location and continue the conversation from another device.
What is Park Locations
Park Locations is a feature that works on the Rainbow Office Phone desktop and mobile applications, and on deskphones that support Presence. It allows a specific group of people to park a call in a private location that only specific individuals can pick up. To be able to do this, they must be added as authorized members of a specific Park Location Group.
Account Administrators can set up Park Locations by adding a Park Location Group on the Rainbow Office online account. Presence should then be set up on extensions authorized to use the Park Locations.
A CEO's executive assistant answers a call on behalf of the CEO, who is on another call. The Executive Assistant parks the call on a specified Park Location. The CEO then picks up the call on his phone.
How to Access Park Locations
Administrators should log in to the Rainbow Office online account. In the Admin Portal, go to Phone System > Groups > Park Locations. The list of all Park Location groups will be displayed, showing the status and extensions. From this section, you can enable, disable, or delete a Park Location group from the Operation column.
You can also do the following:
• Add a Park Location
• Configure a Park Location
• Add Users to a Park Location
Add a Park Location
Creating a Park Location allows account Administrators to specify the extension number and authorize Users to park as well as pick up a call from the park location. Up to 100 Park Location groups can be added through the Online account.
1. Click New Park Location.
2. Specify the Group Name and Extension Number, then click Save.
3. Click Yes to add Users that can park phone calls to this extension. Otherwise, click No, I will do it later.
4. You will be redirected to the Location Members screen. Select the names of the Users that should be added to the list. Click Save. If the added user/s belong to a ring group, all members of the ring group must be added to the Users of the park location.
5. An Alert window appears as a reminder to set up the User's Presence. Click OK.
6. Set up Presence Appearance on the online account.
Configure a Park Location
1. Click the Park Location group to configure.
2. Click Park Location Details.
3. To change the Extension Number and Group Name, delete the number and/or name, then enter the correct information in the boxes provided.
4. To disable the group, click Disable below Status. In the confirmation pop-up, click Disable.
5. Click Save.
6. You may continue to add Users
Add Users to a Park Location
1. Click the Park Location group where the Users will be added to.
2. Click Location Members.
3. Select the names of the Users that should be added to the list. Click Save. If the added user/s belong to a ring group, all members of the ring group must be added to the Users of the park location.
4. An Alert window appears as a reminder to set up the User's Preference. Click OK.
5. Set up Presence Appearance on the online account.
This article provides instructions for Administrators on how to create a call queue group in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides the steps on how to activate a new or a disabled call queue in the Rainbow Office Online account.
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and other privileged users can enable International Calling via the Rainbow Office online account.
This article guides admins and users in configuring a user's Incoming Call Information in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.