This article guides Administrators in configuring an extension's Hold Music.
Administrators can set up Users' Hold Music and can select from any of the following options:
- Ringtones - lets callers hear a regular ringing sound while their call is connected
- Music - lets you select pre-set music from a list
- Custom - lets you upload your own hold music.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > Users List > Users With Extensions.
3. Click the User to configure.
4. Click Screening, Greeting & Hold Music.
5. To enable hold music, select Enable below Hold Music.
6. Click Edit below Hold Music.
7. Select Ring Tones, Music, or Custom from the Set Audio drop-down.
8. If you selected Music, select a pre-set music from the list.
9. If you selected Custom, upload your custom hold music. A file to be uploaded should be limited to 20 MB, must be .mp3 or .wav, and should be in the following Compression Formats: CCITT u-Law (G711a), 8 kHz, 8 bit, mono, or PCM, 8kHz, 16 bit, mono.
10. Click Done.
11. Click Save.
If you have customised your business or company hours, follow the same steps for After Hours. If Call screening is OFF because the User is set to take messages only or is set to play announcements when called after hours, enable the call screening options on Call Handling and change the answering mode.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.