July 28, 2021
Article : 008825
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office Global Office.
The Global Office provides a single phone system to companies that have offices around the world. This phone system is cloud-based and can be used on desk phones, desktop apps as well as mobile apps, streamlining the phone system management across your international branch offices.
Key Features and Benefits
● Streamline business communications by connecting your global workforce.
● Reduce costs associated with IT management and maintenance, as well as international calling charges.
● Make international calls between your company’s extensions at no extra charge.
● Handle local calls by adding local extensions, regional auto-attendant, and call queue to global offices.
● Instant activation of extensions with international numbers directly chosen from the number pool. (Number selection is available in select countries and cities.)
● Consolidate your billing and service summary. Billing is clear and convenient for all offices and is divided into call zones.
● Share flexible calling plans, with metered minutes within the supported countries, across accounts.
● Local shipment for devices with region-compliant power supplies.
● Collaborate and communicate globally on any Rainbow Office device: desk phones, Rainbow Office mobile app, Rainbow Office desktop app, Rainbow Office Meetings, and Rainbow Office integration solutions (Salesforce and Zendesk for Office Premium and Ultimate plans, Google, Office 365)
● 6-digit extension support for Rainbow Office Accounts with 1000+ users (For Countries with overlapping dial plans e.g. Australia & Luxembourg)
● Incoming calls from 6-digit number will be seen correctly
● Call back will route to on-net extensions
Global Office is available to the following Rainbow Office plans: Office Standard/ Premium/ Ultimate (2+ tiers).
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, **Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Philippines, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, **Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK
● Argentina, Brazil, Peru, and Taiwan do not come with any calling minutes.
● ** - Customers will need to fill out and submit a whitelist request in these countries as part of purchasing DIDs since these countries are otherwise blocked for fraud prevention.
Included domestic calling minutes can be used to make outbound regional calls so Users can make calls to the different regions/countries such as:
● Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Ireland, Spain, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Italy, Israel, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, South Africa
For Users in Europe, this feature is enabled by default.