This article guides Administrators in setting up a company-wide answering rule for holiday hours.
Custom answering rules can be set for holidays or any other situations where you will need the calls rerouted to a message-only extension that will play your holiday announcement, then allow callers to leave you a message.
The steps below require Administrator access.
1. Create a Messages-Only extension. This extension will play your pre-recorded holiday announcement and store your caller's voicemail messages
3. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Auto-Receptionist > IVR Settings
4. Click Custom Rule under Custom Answering Rules
5. Click Add Rule
6. Enter a descriptive name for the rule, then click Next. Example: Thanksgiving
7. Click on Date and/or Time, then select Specific Date Range. Set the Date and Time when the rule will be applied, then click Next
8. Select Bypass greeting to go to Extension, then click Select Extension
9. Select the Messages-Only extension for this holiday schedule, then click Done
10. Click Save
The page will redirect to a window that shows the list of all custom answering rules for company-wide call handling. Click on the Validate Rules button to make sure that the rules are set correctly.
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.