This article provides instructions on how to configure the Message Recipient of your Extension to set another Extension to receive your voicemail and fax messages.
By default, you receive your own voicemail and fax messages. You can configure the Message Recipient feature in your Extension Settings to set another User/Extension to receive your voicemail or fax messages instead.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office Online Account.
2. Go to Settings > Messages. If you are logged in as an Administrator, click the Admin Portal drop-down menu on the upper-right corner and switch to the My Extension interface view to access your Extension Settings.
3. Click Select Extension under User Hours and/or After Hours, depending on the time period you need to configure.
4. Select the Extension to take messages for you, and then click Done.
5. Click Save. A confirmation window will appear when settings are successfully saved.
NOTE: If you are an account Administrator, you can configure the Message Recipient of other Users by going to the Users tab in the Admin Portal interface and selecting the User Extension to configure
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.