This article provides information on how to configure the voicemail feature through the Rainbow Office online account.
You can configure your Voicemail settings in the Messages and Notification section of your online account. In this section, you can customize your Voicemail greeting for User and/or After hours, and notification settings.
2. Go to Settings > Messages. If you are logged in as the administrator, click the Admin Portal option on upper-right side and select My Extension to access your Extension settings
3. Under User Hours, make sure Take Messages option is enabled
4. Click Edit under Voicemail Greeting to select a Default or Custom. Under Custom, you can record using your phone, computer microphone or by importing a recorded file
5. Click Done to save changes
6. Set a Message recipient
7. Click Save
NOTE: You will not be able to receive voicemail or fax messages if Take Messages is disabled. You will be prompted to configure how missed calls will be handled:
• Play greeting and disconnect - plays a default or custom audio recording then disconnects the call
• Connect directly to Group - routes the missed call to a Call Group
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.