This article provides information on how to configure the voicemail feature through the Rainbow Office online account.
You can configure your Voicemail settings in the Messages and Notification section of your online account. In this section, you can customize your Voicemail greeting for User and/or After hours, and notification settings.
2. Go to Settings > Messages. If you are logged in as the administrator, click the Admin Portal option on upper-right side and select My Extension to access your Extension settings
3. Under User Hours, make sure Take Messages option is enabled
4. Click Edit under Voicemail Greeting to select a Default or Custom. Under Custom, you can record using your phone, computer microphone or by importing a recorded file
5. Click Done to save changes
6. Set a Message recipient
7. Click Save
NOTE: You will not be able to receive voicemail or fax messages if Take Messages is disabled. You will be prompted to configure how missed calls will be handled:
• Play greeting and disconnect - plays a default or custom audio recording then disconnects the call
• Connect directly to Group - routes the missed call to a Call Group
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.
This article provides information on how to download or listen to calls that were recorded automatically by Rainbow Office.