This article provides information on how to configure the voicemail feature through the Rainbow Office online account.
You can configure your Voicemail settings in the Messages and Notification section of your online account. In this section, you can customize your Voicemail greeting for User and/or After hours, and notification settings.
2. Go to Settings > Messages. If you are logged in as the administrator, click the Admin Portal option on upper-right side and select My Extension to access your Extension settings
3. Under User Hours, make sure Take Messages option is enabled
4. Click Edit under Voicemail Greeting to select a Default or Custom. Under Custom, you can record using your phone, computer microphone or by importing a recorded file
5. Click Done to save changes
6. Set a Message recipient
7. Click Save
NOTE: You will not be able to receive voicemail or fax messages if Take Messages is disabled. You will be prompted to configure how missed calls will be handled:
• Play greeting and disconnect - plays a default or custom audio recording then disconnects the call
• Connect directly to Group - routes the missed call to a Call Group
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.