This article gives instructions on how do users set up audio while connecting feature on the Rainbow Office Online account.
3. On the User Hours tab, enable Audio While Connecting.
4. Click Edit to configure Audio While Connecting settings.
5. Click drop-down below Set Audio to select from Ringtones, Music, or Custom. For Custom, browse and upload your selected audio.
6. Click Done when the upload is complete.
You may also:
- Click the Play button to listen to your custom recording.
- Click the Re-record button to change or replace your custom recording.
- Click the Download button to download and save your custom recording to your computer.
7. On the Screening, Greeting & Hold Music screen, click Save to save your changes.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.