This article provides instructions on how to set up messaging notification settings of a user extension in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Messaging Notifications feature allows you to configure how you will be notified when you receive messages.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
- Admin: Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions, then select the user extension to modify
- User: Go to Settings
3. Go to Notifications > Messaging Notifications
4. Tick the checkbox for By Email depending on how you want to receive the notification.
5. For further configuration, click the drop-down menu to select either Basic Settings or Advanced Settings
1. If you set the notification to be received via email, enter the email address/es in the Email field, separated by commas or semicolons. You can enter up to 255 characters, including the commas or semicolons
2. Click Save
1. Click Customize Notification
2. By default, the email address used for voicemail notifications will be used. To use a different email address, untick the checkbox shown, then enter your preferred email address(es) in the provided fields
3. Click Done
4. Click Save
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.