This article provides instructions on how to set up messaging notification settings of a user extension in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Messaging Notifications feature allows you to configure how you will be notified when you receive messages.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
- Admin: Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions, then select the user extension to modify
- User: Go to Settings
3. Go to Notifications > Messaging Notifications
4. Tick the checkbox for By Email depending on how you want to receive the notification.
5. For further configuration, click the drop-down menu to select either Basic Settings or Advanced Settings
1. If you set the notification to be received via email, enter the email address/es in the Email field, separated by commas or semicolons. You can enter up to 255 characters, including the commas or semicolons
2. Click Save
1. Click Customize Notification
2. By default, the email address used for voicemail notifications will be used. To use a different email address, untick the checkbox shown, then enter your preferred email address(es) in the provided fields
3. Click Done
4. Click Save
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.