This article provides instructions on how to set up messaging notification settings of a user extension in the Rainbow Office online account.
The Messaging Notifications feature allows you to configure how you will be notified when you receive messages.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
- Admin: Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions, then select the user extension to modify
- User: Go to Settings
3. Go to Notifications > Messaging Notifications
4. Tick the checkbox for By Email depending on how you want to receive the notification.
5. For further configuration, click the drop-down menu to select either Basic Settings or Advanced Settings
1. If you set the notification to be received via email, enter the email address/es in the Email field, separated by commas or semicolons. You can enter up to 255 characters, including the commas or semicolons
2. Click Save
1. Click Customize Notification
2. By default, the email address used for voicemail notifications will be used. To use a different email address, untick the checkbox shown, then enter your preferred email address(es) in the provided fields
3. Click Done
4. Click Save
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions on how to compose and send a text message using the Rainbow Office Mobile app on your iOS device.
This article provides information about where you can view the faxes that are sent to your Rainbow Office number. Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
This article provides information on how to check the status of your sent faxes in the Rainbow Office online account.