This article discusses the steps on how to set up your extension's hold music on the Rainbow Office online account. This is what callers will hear whenever they are put on hold.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Settings > Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music > User Hours tab.
3. Below Hold Music, select Enable, then click Edit.
4. Click the Set Audio drop-down list.
5. Select Ring Tones, Music, or Custom. If you selected Ring Tones, go to Step 8.
6. If you selected Music, click the drop-down list, then select your preferred music.
7. If you selected Custom, click Browse then upload the WAV or MP3 of your hold music.
8. Click Done.
9. Click Save.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.