This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
Call Flip lets you transfer a live call from phone to phone without any interruption to the call.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Follow the navigation path depending on your access profile:
- Admins: On the Quick Access page in the Admin Portal, navigate to Users > Manage Users, select the extension to configure, then click Call Handling & Forwarding.
- Users: Navigate to Settings > Call Handling & Forwarding.
3. Click Settings, then click Edit below Call Flip. The Call Flip window will appear.
4. At the far left of the row, drag and drop the row to change the flip number assigned to the phone number.
5. To remove a number that should not be in the Call Flip list, click Unlink. The number removed will go to the bottom of the list.
6. To use an unlinked number, drag and drop the number to an Unused row or to the row of a phone number you want to replace. If you replace a number, that number will then be unlinked.
7. Click Save.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how administrators, call queue managers, and call queue members can change their queue and member status.
This article provides information about the call control support in the Rainbow Office for ServiceNow, SugarCRM, Bullhorn and Netsuite.
This article provides instructions on how to change the ownership of a Live Reports dashboard from a user who has been deleted from the Rainbow Office account.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.