May 17, 2021
Article : 009784
This article gives instructions on how to set up an extension's Connecting Message via the Rainbow Office Online account. Applies to Super Admins, User Admins, and Users with User Admin access.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office Online account
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users.
3. Click User list > Users With Extensions, then click the User's name you wish to modify.
4. Click Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music.
5. Click User Hours or After Hours.
6. Make sure Connecting Message is enabled. Click Edit to configure.
7. Under Set Greeting, click drop-down list and select Custom.
8. Select how you prefer to customize the User Greeting:
- Phone - Enter your phone number and click Call Now. The system will call you. Follow the voice prompts to record your greeting.
- Computer Microphone - Press the record button to start recording your greeting. Press the stop button to stop recording. To finalize your recorded greeting, click the upload button.
- Importing - Click Browse to select your MP3 or WAV audio file. Click Upload to begin uploading.
9. Click Done.
10. Click Save.