March 15, 2021
Article : 010074
This article provides step by step instructions on how to reset your password in the Rainbow Office online account.
● Forgot your password
● Password is incorrect
How to reset your Rainbow Office password
1. Go to https://service.rainbowoffice.com/
2. Enter your Login and click on Next
3. Click Forgot Password
4. Enter your extension number then click Reset.
5. An email will be sent to the Email Address that was set on your extension.
6. Go to your email account, and open the Rainbow Office notification email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org) in your Inbox. If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, look for it in the Spam folder.
7. Click the Reset Your Password button or the link on the email to reset your password.
8. Set your New Password, follow the password criteria as you type.
9. Click Save.
What should I do if my email address is incorrect?
● Ensure that you enter your correct direct number or extension.
● If you cannot access your email address, you may call Rainbow Office support to change your email address.
○ You will need to answer the security questions for account verification. If you are able to answer the questions, your email will be updated and you may follow the "Reset Password" steps.
What if I cannot verify my account?
● If you are a Rainbow Office Account Administrator and you are unable to remember the answer to your Rainbow Office account's security questions, you need to submit a Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF).
● If you are a non-Admin User, contact your account administrator to reset your password and to update the email address on your account.