The article provides instructions for administrators and users on how to change the PIN which is used to access voicemail messages from the physical phones.
The PIN is used to access voicemail messages through a phone. If you forgot your PIN or simply want to change it, follow the steps below to update it in the online account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
○ Admin: Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions, then select the extension to configure
○ User: Go to Settings
3. Go to User Details > General, then click Change Password
4. Enter your current password, then click Next
5. Click the Change PIN tab
6. Enter the new PIN, then re-enter it on the space provided to confirm. Ensure that you meet the given criteria:
○ Only digits
○ No sequential (ex. 1234, 7890)
○ No repeating (ex. 222, 050505)
○ No account Information (ex. extension number, phone number)
○ Length should be 6-10 digits
7. Click Save
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.