The article provides instructions for administrators and users on how to change the PIN which is used to access voicemail messages from the physical phones.
The PIN is used to access voicemail messages through a phone. If you forgot your PIN or simply want to change it, follow the steps below to update it in the online account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
○ Admin: Go to the Admin Portal > Users > User List > Users with Extensions, then select the extension to configure
○ User: Go to Settings
3. Go to User Details > General, then click Change Password
4. Enter your current password, then click Next
5. Click the Change PIN tab
6. Enter the new PIN, then re-enter it on the space provided to confirm. Ensure that you meet the given criteria:
○ Only digits
○ No sequential (ex. 1234, 7890)
○ No repeating (ex. 222, 050505)
○ No account Information (ex. extension number, phone number)
○ Length should be 6-10 digits
7. Click Save
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.