This article provides information on how Super Admins and Billing Admins can view the list of the Billing Transactions and Billing Statements in the Rainbow Office online account.
- Log In to your Rainbow Office Account. You need to have an Admin / Billing admin account to access the Billing tab.
- Go to Admin Portal > Billing > Billing History.
- Under Billing History, click View. A pop-up window will appear with your current statement details.
- Print: Click Print to view the summary of all the Billing transactions on your Rainbow Office account. Each transaction has a link that you can click to view the Billing Statement.
- View: Click this link to view and print your Billing Statement.
NOTE: You can tick the Send me my billing statement via email checkbox to have a copy of your account's Billing Statement sent to the Email address specified in the Administrator's User Details.
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Retention Management API for Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.