This article provides steps on how to update your credit card information in the Rainbow Office online account.
The credit card you have on your account is where you get billed for your Rainbow Office online account. You can change the credit card information or payment method for your organization through the Rainbow Office online account. You can also add a secondary credit card.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Billing > Payment Method
On this page you can:
● View your primary or secondary credit card information
● Click the tab of the credit card to view
● Add a backup credit card
Remove a credit card
Update your credit card information
1. Select the tab of the card that needs to be updated
2. Click Edit to change your account's Card Information
3. Enter the card details. Rainbow Office accepts the following payment methods:
4. Click Save
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office Account Linking (Account Federation) which is a set of features to support customers that are split across different accounts.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides an overview of the User section in the Rainbow Office Admin Portal.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.