March 15, 2021
Article : 010216
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
Unable to receive notification emails regarding my incoming fax.
Incoming faxes are received but no notification email is sent to the designated email address
Check your email account's Junk or Spam folder. If Rainbow Office notification emails are in your email's Spam or Junk folder, mark them as Not Spam.
Add the Rainbow Office email addresses to your email account/server's Whitelist or Trusted list:
Set your incoming fax notification settings on your Rainbow Office account.
1. Log In to the Rainbow Office online account
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
○ Admin: Go to the My Extension > Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
○ User: Go to Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
3. Under Notifications, click Edit
4. Place a check mark on the Received Faxes box under By Email
5. Enter your email address under Send Notifications to field
6. Click Save