This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
Unable to receive notification emails regarding my incoming fax.
Incoming faxes are received but no notification email is sent to the designated email address
Check your email account's Junk or Spam folder. If Rainbow Office notification emails are in your email's Spam or Junk folder, mark them as Not Spam.
Add the Rainbow Office email addresses to your email account/server's Whitelist or Trusted list:
Set your incoming fax notification settings on your Rainbow Office account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
○ Admin: Go to the My Extension > Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
○ User: Go to Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
3. Under Notifications, click Edit
4. Place a check mark on the Received Faxes box under By Email
5. Enter your email address under Send Notifications to field
6. Click Save
This article provides instructions on how to compose and send a text message using the Rainbow Office Mobile app on your iOS device.
This article provides information about where you can view the faxes that are sent to your Rainbow Office number. Messages are stored securely in your account, and can be delivered as email attachments.
This article provides information on how to check the status of your sent faxes in the Rainbow Office online account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.