This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
Unable to receive notification emails regarding my incoming fax.
Incoming faxes are received but no notification email is sent to the designated email address
Check your email account's Junk or Spam folder. If Rainbow Office notification emails are in your email's Spam or Junk folder, mark them as Not Spam.
Add the Rainbow Office email addresses to your email account/server's Whitelist or Trusted list:
Set your incoming fax notification settings on your Rainbow Office account.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
○ Admin: Go to the My Extension > Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
○ User: Go to Settings > Notifications > Notification Settings
3. Under Notifications, click Edit
4. Place a check mark on the Received Faxes box under By Email
5. Enter your email address under Send Notifications to field
6. Click Save
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.