This article provides instructions on how you can configure the Messages notification settings so you can receive fax transmission results via email.
When you send a fax message, you will normally get an email from Rainbow Office for the Fax Transmission Results. You will need to set the email address where the notifications will be sent on the Messages & Notifications section of your Rainbow Office online account.
NOTE: The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
● Admin: Go to Admin Portal, then click My Extension > Settings
● User: Go to Settings
3. Go to Notifications > Messaging Notifications
4. Check the box on the right of Fax Transmission Results under the By Email column
5. Look for Send Notifications to, then below the Email box, enter the email address that will receive the notification
6. Click Save
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.