This article provides instructions on how you can configure the Messages notification settings so you can receive fax transmission results via email.
When you send a fax message, you will normally get an email from Rainbow Office for the Fax Transmission Results. You will need to set the email address where the notifications will be sent on the Messages & Notifications section of your Rainbow Office online account.
NOTE: The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
2. Navigate to the user extension settings following the steps below depending on your access profile:
● Admin: Go to Admin Portal, then click My Extension > Settings
● User: Go to Settings
3. Go to Notifications > Messaging Notifications
4. Check the box on the right of Fax Transmission Results under the By Email column
5. Look for Send Notifications to, then below the Email box, enter the email address that will receive the notification
6. Click Save
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.