This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.
The time required for transmitting fax messages depends on the quality and content of the fax that will be sent. For documents that contain mostly text, it usually takes approximately 1 minute per page for the document to be delivered. When sending documents that contain graphics (scanned pages of documents), or for faxes sent to a slow fax line, it may take 5 minutes per page or more to be delivered.
If you are unable to send faxes via email, make sure that the following settings are met:
● Ensure that the Email address used to send a fax message is set on the User's Details
● Ensure that the Email address is added to the User's Trusted Email Addresses List for sending faxes
● Ensure that the combined size of all attached files does not exceed 20MB. Each attachment should not exceed 200 pages
● Ensure that the attached files are supported. The file name of attached files should not include ampersands (e.g. &) or other special characters
● Ensure that the email body is empty. Remove signatures, images or footnotes
● If the above steps failed to resolve the issue, please contact Rainbow Office Support for assistance
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.