This article shows how you can set User Permissions on the Rainbow Office Online account.1. Log in to the Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > Roles.
3. From the list, click the role that needs to be granted to a User.
4. Click Edit, then review the Permissions that should be granted to the selected role. Check or uncheck the Permissions, then click Save.
5. Click the Assigned Users tab. You will see the list of User/s that have been given this role.
6. Click Assign User, then check the User/s who will be assigned to this role.
7. Click the Assign button.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.