This article provides a solution for an issue wherein Queue calls are not forwarded to the Rainbow Office softphone after an advanced call handling rule is configured for the User's extension.
Users can configure different rules for call forwarding. This can be done by creating Advanced (Custom) Call Handling rules in the Rainbow Office online account.
Queue calls are not forwarded to the Rainbow Office softphone after an Advanced Call Handling rule was configured for a User's extension.
The issue happens only with queue calls: The Rainbow Office softphone does not ring when the call originates from a Call Queue. The Rainbow Office softphone rings when the User's extension receives direct inbound calls.
1. Open Call Handling & Forwarding, then click Advanced.
2. Click Edit on the Custom rule(s).
3. The next steps will change the extension's current call handling settings. It is necessary to remember the settings for restoration.
4. Click Next until you reach the section where you can Define Call Handling.
5. Under Define Call Handling > Select action to take when incoming calls match this rule, click Forward Calls.
6. Under Call Handling, enable My Desktop & Mobile Apps by turning the switch On.
7. Click Save to apply the changes.
8. Restore settings from step 1 (i.e. set My Desktop & Mobile apps to Off)
NOTE: If the above does not fix the issue, proceed with the solutions below.
Leave the "My Desktop & Mobile apps" to On in the advanced rule.
Remove the advanced call handling rule from the User's extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.