This article provides instructions for administrators on how to assign an unassigned user extension in the Rainbow Office online account.
When a user extension is created, it is listed initially as an unassigned extension. Before it can be used and configured, the user extension needs to be assigned first.
To assign a user extension, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office online account
2. Go to Admin Portal > Users > User List > Unassigned Extensions
3. Click extension to be assigned to a user
4. Under Set Up Option, select your preferred setup option if you want to send the activation email to the user
5. Enter the user's details in the appropriate fields
6. Click Save
Once completed, the extension will be moved to the Users with Extensions section where you can proceed to set up the rest of its details and settings.
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.
This article covers how Administrators can route company calls directly to an extension via the Rainbow Office online account.