This article provides information on how to schedule a Rainbow Office Video meeting session using your computer.
You can schedule a Rainbow Office Video session on your computer through the Rainbow Office Video web, and through the Rainbow Office desktop app.
If you already installed the Rainbow Office Video add-in in Outlook, you can also schedule meetings directly from there.
Schedule a meeting in the Rainbow Office Video Web
Your account must be connected to Google Calendar or Office 365 Outlook Calendar to use this feature.
2. Click Schedule.
3. Enter the meeting name.
4. Click the drop-down option and choose your preferred calendar. If you select Other, you can copy and paste the meeting invite to your preferred app.
5. Click Schedule.
Rainbow Office Video will open a web page for your selected or default calendar where you can set the meeting date/time, check co-worker schedules, invite others, and configure other settings.
Schedule a meeting in the Rainbow Office desktop app
1. Log in to Rainbow Office desktop app
2. Click Video on the bottom action options.
3. Enter the meeting name.
4. Configure your meeting options:
● User Personal Meeting ID - use your personal meeting ID and its associated settings
● Allow Join before Host - allows participants to join the meeting even while the host is not present
● Require password - set up a password which will require participants to enter before they can join the meeting.
● Mute Audio for Participants - automatically mute the audio of the participants upon joining.
● Only Authenticated Users can join - hosts can require all attendees to be signed in (from the same company or from any Rainbow Office account) for additional security.
● Turn off Camera for Participants - automatically disables the video sharing of the participants upon joining.
5. Select your preferred calendar.
6. Click SCHEDULE MEETING.
A web page will be opened for your selected or default calendar where you can set the meeting date/time, check co-worker schedules, invite others, and configure other settings.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses how to view the meeting participants in a Rainbow Office Video session.
This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
This article provides information on how you can mute or unmute your microphone using your keyboard during an ongoing Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.