This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
What is Rainbow Office Video?
Rainbow Office Video is a new meetings service on a browser, desktop, and mobile. Rainbow Office Video was developed internally at Rainbow Office using state of the art video conferencing and web technologies.
Key Features and Benefits
● Rainbow Office Video offers a full meeting experience from a web browser. Hosted meeting's max participants depend on the account subscription.
|Rainbow Office Video Maximum Participants|
● Join, start, or schedule meetings and share your screen
● Join, start, or schedule meetings from using the Rainbow Office app for mobile
● Record the meeting and save it to the cloud
● Perform video calls with your colleagues from a conversation in the Rainbow Office app
NOTE: There is no current Rainbow Office Video license that the customer can purchase and assign to a user extension.
This article provides instructions on how to allow participants to join the meeting without the host in Rainbow Office online account, desktop app, and mobile apps.
This article provides information about the various options and best practices when setting up a green screen for the Virtual Background feature in Rainbow Office Video.
This article provides information on how to start a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
This article discusses how you can test your audio quality before joining a Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides information on how to install Rainbow Office Meeting Scheduler for Outlook add-in.
This article provides instructions on how to join a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through your desktop