This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
What is Rainbow Office Video?
Rainbow Office Video is a new meetings service on a browser, desktop, and mobile. Rainbow Office Video was developed internally at Rainbow Office using state of the art video conferencing and web technologies.
Key Features and Benefits
● Rainbow Office Video offers a full meeting experience from a web browser. Hosted meeting's max participants depend on the account subscription.
|Rainbow Office Video Maximum Participants|
● Join, start, or schedule meetings and share your screen
● Join, start, or schedule meetings from using the Rainbow Office app for mobile
● Record the meeting and save it to the cloud
● Perform video calls with your colleagues from a conversation in the Rainbow Office app
NOTE: There is no current Rainbow Office Video license that the customer can purchase and assign to a user extension.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article shows how users can share the audio of a video playing from a conference room computer or TV via the Call Me feature in Rainbow Office Video (ROV).
This article will walk you through setting up and starting your first Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides information on how to start a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
This article provides instructions on how to allow participants to join the meeting without the host in Rainbow Office online account, desktop app, and mobile apps.