March 15, 2021
Article : 011683
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a user extension and assign a Rainbow Office Softphone app in the online account.
1. Log in to your Rainbow Office online account.
2. Go to Home page > Users > Add User.
3. Select Domestic, then click Next.
4. Select Add Users with Devices tab.
5. Enter the Number of Users. You may only enter multiple numbers of users if they all have the same State, Area Code, and phone.
6. Select the Cost Center, State, Area Code, and Number Option.
7. Click Select a Device, then click Other Phones.
8. Click on Rainbow Office Softphone app, then click Select.
9. Click Add, then click Next.
10. Set the Shipping Address for the User/s' phones.
■ Select the Shipping Address from the drop-down menu or click Edit to change the current address set.
■ To enter a new address instead, click New.
■ Enter a name in the Ship Attention To field if you want to change the recipient name.
■ Select the Shipping Method.
■ Select the correct Cost Center (when enabled).
11. Under Add Shipping Info to Items, select the phone model(s), then click Assign to Selected.
12. Click Next.
13. Tick the checkbox to confirm that you have read and understood the charges, authorize the monthly recurring charges, and then click Next.
14. Click Print to save a hard copy of the order. Click Done otherwise.
15. A dialog box appears stating the order is being processed and that a confirmation email will be sent to the Super Admin's email address. Click OK.
● To add more users, follow steps 6 to 11. Only follow these steps if the Users to be added satisfy the following conditions:
■ The User(s) are in a different location but have the same State and Area Code.
■ The User(s) will use a different phone.
● These extensions will be added to the unassigned extensions list.
● Rainbow Office has set limits for the protection of customers from fraudulent activities or over-usage. You may get a message saying that you have exceeded the maximum allowed value that can be processed on your account in a single billing cycle. For security purposes, please contact Rainbow Office Support to verify your Billing Information and request an account limit increase, and proceed with your desired transaction