This article provides information on how to install Rainbow Office Meeting Scheduler for Outlook add-in.
Depending on your internet connection, the installation process can take anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes.
IMPORTANT: All Windows XML-based add-ins will not function if Internet Explorer 11 is uninstalled.
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook.
2. Click the Get Add-ins icon, usually located on the right side of the toolbar.
3. In the general add-ins page, click My add-ins in the left selection pane, then scroll down and click Add a custom add-in.
4. Click Add from URL.
5. In the pop-up window, copy and paste this URL on the space provided: https://video.rainbowoffice.com/outlook.xml. Click OK.
6. Click Install on the Warning window.
7. Close the add-in page after confirming that the Rainbow Office Video add-in has been added.
8. To schedule a new meeting, go to Home > New Items > Meeting.
9. Click Add Rainbow Office Video.
10. Enable your preferred Meeting settings.
● Use Personal Meeting ID: Replaces the system-generated Meeting ID with the indicated Personal Meeting ID.
● Allow join before host: Allows participants to join the meeting before the host.
● Mute audio for participants: Automatically mutes the audio of the participants. They can still re-enable it once they have joined the meeting.
● Turn off camera for participants: Automatically disables video sharing of the participants. They can still share it once they have joined the meeting.
● Require password: Prompts the participants to enter the password to join the meeting. When setting up the meeting, you will be asked to enter a numeric password of up to 10 characters.
11. Clicking Add meeting will insert join information into the calendar invitation. Click Send.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses how to view the meeting participants in a Rainbow Office Video session.
This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
This article provides information on how you can mute or unmute your microphone using your keyboard during an ongoing Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.