This article provides information on how to share your screen during a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows you to easily share your screen with a single press. The screen sharing feature is supported in Rainbow Office Video Web, and the Rainbow Office app for desktop and mobile apps.
How to share your screen using Rainbow Office Video on your desktop
1. During a meeting, click the Share Screen button in the meeting controls. For PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows, you need to share your entire screen.
2. Select your entire screen, an application or a browser tab to share and then click Share. You can add annotations while sharing an application or a browser tab by clicking the Annotate button.
3. Click Stop sharing button to end screen or application sharing.
Easily show/hide gallery when viewing screen share
1. Click to open tab will reveal the gallery, displaying the meeting participants.
2. Clicking it again will hide the gallery, maximizing the view of the screen share.
How to share your screen on iOS and Android
1. During a meeting, tap the Share button to start sharing your screen.
2. A confirmation window will appear. Tap Start Now.
3. Tap the Share button once more to end screen or application sharing.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.