This article provides information on how to share your screen during a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows you to easily share your screen with a single press. The screen sharing feature is supported in Rainbow Office Video Web, and the Rainbow Office app for desktop and mobile apps.
How to share your screen using Rainbow Office Video on your desktop
1. During a meeting, click the Share Screen button in the meeting controls. For PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows, you need to share your entire screen.
2. Select your entire screen, an application or a browser tab to share and then click Share. You can add annotations while sharing an application or a browser tab by clicking the Annotate button.
3. Click Stop sharing button to end screen or application sharing.
Easily show/hide gallery when viewing screen share
1. Click to open tab will reveal the gallery, displaying the meeting participants.
2. Clicking it again will hide the gallery, maximizing the view of the screen share.
How to share your screen on iOS and Android
1. During a meeting, tap the Share button to start sharing your screen.
2. A confirmation window will appear. Tap Start Now.
3. Tap the Share button once more to end screen or application sharing.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.