This article provides information on how to share your screen during a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows you to easily share your screen with a single press. The screen sharing feature is supported in Rainbow Office Video Web, and the Rainbow Office app for desktop and mobile apps.
How to share your screen using Rainbow Office Video on your desktop
1. During a meeting, click the Share Screen button in the meeting controls. For PowerPoint and Keynote slideshows, you need to share your entire screen.
2. Select your entire screen, an application or a browser tab to share and then click Share. You can add annotations while sharing an application or a browser tab by clicking the Annotate button.
3. Click Stop sharing button to end screen or application sharing.
Easily show/hide gallery when viewing screen share
1. Click to open tab will reveal the gallery, displaying the meeting participants.
2. Clicking it again will hide the gallery, maximizing the view of the screen share.
How to share your screen on iOS and Android
1. During a meeting, tap the Share button to start sharing your screen.
2. A confirmation window will appear. Tap Start Now.
3. Tap the Share button once more to end screen or application sharing.
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.