March 15, 2021
Article : 011983
This article will walk you through setting up and starting your first Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
Welcome to Rainbow Office Video, a meetings experience that works on browser, desktop, and mobile. Follow the steps to start using Rainbow Office Video on your browser, desktop, and mobile.
1. Add Rainbow Office Video to your Outlook add-ins.
● From the Outlook app email tab toolbar, click Get Add-Ins.
● Click My add-ins > Add a custom add-in > Add from URL, enter “https://v.rainbowofficel.com/outlook.xml”, then Install.
2. Start using Rainbow Office Video for your meetings.
After successfully installing the Outlook add-in, you can now schedule a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through Outlook.
You also have various options to start, schedule, or join a meeting—through Rainbow Office Video web, Rainbow Office mobile app, or Rainbow Office desktop app.
Start, Schedule, or Join a Meeting via Rainbow Video web
1. Log in to Rainbow Office Video from Google Chrome.
2. When the browser prompts to use your microphone and camera, click Allow.
3. Sign in to your Rainbow Office account to connect your Google or Office 365 Outlook Calendar by clicking the gear icon.
4. Click Start to launch instant meetings, or Join to enter a Meeting ID.
Start, Schedule, and Join a Meeting via Rainbow mobile app
1. Switch your video service to Rainbow Office Video.
2. On the Rainbow Office app, tap the Meetings tab to start, schedule, or join meetings.
3. Tap Start to launch instant meetings, and Join to enter a meeting by providing a Meeting ID.
Start, Schedule, and Join a meeting via Rainbow desktop app
1. Switch your Video Service to Rainbow Office Video Embedded.
2. Open the Meetings tab to start, schedule, or join meetings.
3. Click Start to launch instant meetings, or Join to enter a meeting by providing a Meeting ID.