This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.
There are two ways to find the dedicated fax number on the online account:
● Admin Portal (Admin users only)
● My Extension (Standard users)
2. Go to the Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers
3. Look for Company Fax
NOTE: If there is no company fax number added yet, you can add one for free.
For Standard Users:
2. Go to My Extension > Settings > Outbound Calls/Faxes > Fax Settings
3. Look for Fax Number
4. If the Fax Number does not indicate Company Fax Number, then click Edit
5. Search Company Fax Number
6. Tick the Select button and click Done
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.