This article shows how you can fix the problem when calls are not ringing on the Rainbow Office softphone of a call queue member who is a part of an advanced call handling rule.
Call Queue calls are not ringing on the Rainbow Office softphone of a Call Queue Member who is assigned to an advanced call handling rule.
● Call Queue
● Rainbow Office softphone
Cause: Call queue calls will not be delivered to the Rainbow Office softphone regardless of call handling and advanced rule settings if call handling has Desktop & Mobile Apps turned off.
2. Go to Admin Portal > Phone System > Groups > Call Queues
3. Select the Call Queue group, then click Call Handling & Members
4. Click the More button, then select Advanced
5. Delete the advanced rule
6. Go to Admin Portal > Users, then select the call queue group member
7. Click Call Handling & Forwarding, then enable Desktop & Mobile Apps
8. Recreate the advanced rule