This article provides instructions on how to join a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through your desktop
Join a Meeting Through Rainbow Office Video Web
1. Log in to Rainbow Office Video.
2. Click Join a meeting. If you want to join the meeting using your account, click Sign in and then enter your login credentials. Once you are on the meeting homepage, click Join.
3. Enter the meeting ID and your name on the space provided, then click Join.
Join a Meeting Through the Email Invite Link
When you receive the meeting invite via email, click the invitation link to immediately join the meeting. Alternatively, you can copy the invitation link and paste it to your web browser.
Join a Meeting Through the Rainbow Office desktop app
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office desktop app
2. Click the Video icon in the left menu, then click Join.
3. Enter the meeting ID or the direct meeting URL on the space provided, then click JOIN.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article shows how users can share the audio of a video playing from a conference room computer or TV via the Call Me feature in Rainbow Office Video (ROV).
This article will walk you through setting up and starting your first Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to disable outgoing HD Video (1280x720) in your Rainbow Office Video account.
This article provides instructions on how to resolve the issue when users are unable to join a meeting on Rainbow Office Video on web browsers.