This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.
You can invite participants to join an active or scheduled meeting.
Invite participants to an active meeting
Follow the steps below to invite additional participants to an on-going meeting:
1. Click Invite from the in-meeting controls
2. Choose your preferred method to send the invite:
● Copy meeting link - copies the meeting URL to the clipboard so you can send it to your intended participants via email, text, chat, etc...
● Copy meeting invite - copies the details of the meeting invite to the clipboard which can be sent via email or other preferred methods
● Invite by phone - enter the phone number of the intended participant then click Call.
● Invite by email - generates the email invite which contains the meeting details such as the meeting URL and the phone numbers to join via phone.
NOTE: The above invite options are also accessible when you click Participants from the in-meeting controls.
Invite participants to a scheduled meeting
A meeting invite is generated containing the details when you schedule a meeting. Open the calendar where the meeting event is created, and add the attendees in the calendar of your choice.
This article provides instructions on how to allow participants to join the meeting without the host in Rainbow Office online account, desktop app, and mobile apps.
This article provides information about the various options and best practices when setting up a green screen for the Virtual Background feature in Rainbow Office Video.
This article provides information on how to start a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
This article discusses how you can test your audio quality before joining a Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides information on how to install Rainbow Office Meeting Scheduler for Outlook add-in.
This article provides instructions on how to join a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through your desktop