This article provides information about your Personal Meeting ID, how you can customize it, and how to use it in your own hosted Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meetings.
A random meeting ID is used whenever a meeting in Rainbow Office Video is started. The Personal Meeting ID allows you to set a specific meeting ID which you can use for all your meetings moving forward. Using the Personal Meeting ID helps participants associate the meeting to your name and is ideal for use when with people you meet regularly.
2. Click the Settings (gear) icon on the upper-right corner, and click Settings > Personal Meeting ID.
Customize Your Personal Meeting ID
1. Enter your preferred meeting ID on the space provided.
2. Tick your preferred meeting options.
3. Click Start to save the changes. You can end the generated meeting if you only wanted to update the settings.
Use Your Personal Meeting ID in Instant Meetings
1. In the Personal Meeting ID settings window, tick the Use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings option.
2. Click Start.
Use your Personal Meeting ID in Scheduled Meetings
2. Click Schedule.
3. Under Meetings Settings, tick the box beside Use Personal Meeting ID.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses how to view the meeting participants in a Rainbow Office Video session.
This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
This article provides information on how you can mute or unmute your microphone using your keyboard during an ongoing Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.