This article provides information about your Personal Meeting ID, how you can customize it, and how to use it in your own hosted Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meetings.
A random meeting ID is used whenever a meeting in Rainbow Office Video is started. The Personal Meeting ID allows you to set a specific meeting ID which you can use for all your meetings moving forward. Using the Personal Meeting ID helps participants associate the meeting to your name and is ideal for use when with people you meet regularly.
2. Click the Settings (gear) icon on the upper-right corner, and click Settings > Personal Meeting ID.
Customize Your Personal Meeting ID
1. Enter your preferred meeting ID on the space provided.
2. Tick your preferred meeting options.
3. Click Start to save the changes. You can end the generated meeting if you only wanted to update the settings.
Use Your Personal Meeting ID in Instant Meetings
1. In the Personal Meeting ID settings window, tick the Use Personal Meeting ID for instant meetings option.
2. Click Start.
Use your Personal Meeting ID in Scheduled Meetings
2. Click Schedule.
3. Under Meetings Settings, tick the box beside Use Personal Meeting ID.
This article provides instructions on how to allow participants to join the meeting without the host in Rainbow Office online account, desktop app, and mobile apps.
This article provides information about the various options and best practices when setting up a green screen for the Virtual Background feature in Rainbow Office Video.
This article provides information on how to start a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
This article discusses how you can test your audio quality before joining a Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides information on how to install Rainbow Office Meeting Scheduler for Outlook add-in.
This article provides instructions on how to join a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through your desktop