March 15, 2021
Article : 013869
This article provides instructions on how to create a recurring schedule for a meeting in Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows users to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments. You can also set a recurring meeting to be used at any time. Meeting IDs for recurring meetings expire 365 days after the meeting was last started.
The expiration date of recurring meetings will be automatically extended for 6 months after each active session.
NOTE: While the meeting itself is scheduled in Rainbow Office Video, the recurring meeting setting is based on the calendar you select.
1. Log in to Rainbow Office Video
2. Click Schedule
3. Configure your meeting settings
4. Select your preferred calendar (Google Calendar will be used for this example), and then click Schedule
5. If prompted, sign in with your email login credentials
6. A calendar event with the Rainbow Office meeting details will be created
7. In the drop-down menu below the date and time options, select the recurrence you want for your meetings
8. Finalize your meeting options and click Save