This article provides instructions on how to create a recurring schedule for a meeting in Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows users to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments. You can also set a recurring meeting to be used at any time. Meeting IDs for recurring meetings expire 365 days after the meeting was last started.
NOTE: While the meeting itself is scheduled in Rainbow Office Video, the recurring meeting setting is based on the calendar you select.
2. Click Schedule
3. Configure your meeting settings
4. Select your preferred calendar (Google Calendar will be used for this example), and then click Schedule
5. If prompted, sign in with your email login credentials
6. A calendar event with the Rainbow Office meeting details will be created
7. In the drop-down menu below the date and time options, select the recurrence you want for your meetings
8. Finalize your meeting options and click Save
This article provides instructions on how to allow participants to join the meeting without the host in Rainbow Office online account, desktop app, and mobile apps.
This article provides information about the various options and best practices when setting up a green screen for the Virtual Background feature in Rainbow Office Video.
This article provides information on how to start a meeting with Rainbow Office Video.
This article discusses how you can test your audio quality before joining a Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides information on how to install Rainbow Office Meeting Scheduler for Outlook add-in.
This article provides instructions on how to join a Rainbow Office Video meeting session through your desktop