This article provides instructions on how to create a recurring schedule for a meeting in Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video allows users to schedule meetings with multiple occurrences so that each occurrence uses the same meeting ID and settings. You can schedule these meetings in daily, weekly, and monthly increments. You can also set a recurring meeting to be used at any time. Meeting IDs for recurring meetings expire 365 days after the meeting was last started.
The expiration date of recurring meetings will be automatically extended for 6 months after each active session.
NOTE: While the meeting itself is scheduled in Rainbow Office Video, the recurring meeting setting is based on the calendar you select.
2. Click Schedule
3. Configure your meeting settings
4. Select your preferred calendar (Google Calendar will be used for this example), and then click Schedule
5. If prompted, sign in with your email login credentials
6. A calendar event with the Rainbow Office meeting details will be created
7. In the drop-down menu below the date and time options, select the recurrence you want for your meetings
8. Finalize your meeting options and click Save
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses how to view the meeting participants in a Rainbow Office Video session.
This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
This article provides information on how you can mute or unmute your microphone using your keyboard during an ongoing Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.