This article discusses how you can test your audio quality before joining a Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
Before joining the audio meeting, ensure that your audio setup is properly configured for smooth and hassle-free participation.
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
2. Click Audio.
3. In the Speakers section, ensure that the proper device for inbound audio is detected and selected from the drop-down list.
4. Click test to determine if you can hear the sample audio. Switch to other audio sources if needed.
5. In the Microphone section, ensure that the proper device is detected and selected from the drop-down list if you will use a headset mic or a dedicated microphone for outbound audio.
6. Speak into the microphone and check the audio feedback meter if sound is recognized. Switch devices if needed.
NOTE: To access computer audio settings after joining the meeting, click "^" on the audio/microphone button.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses how to view the meeting participants in a Rainbow Office Video session.
This article provides an overview about Rainbow Office Video
This article provides information on how you can mute or unmute your microphone using your keyboard during an ongoing Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to invite participants to your meeting session in Rainbow Office Video.