This article provides information on how to get the SIP settings used for Manual Provisioning of third-party devices.
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) settings allow third-party IP phones to be manually provisioned and connect to the Rainbow Office server. This will enable the phone to make and receive phone calls.
1. Log in as an Administrator to the Rainbow Office Online account.
2. Go to Phone System > Phones & Devices > Users Phones.
3. Look for the Existing phone that you wish to assign to your phone. You must select a number that is not yet tied with any device. If the number is not yet assigned to a device, you will see Setup & Provision when you click on the 3 dots in the Actions column. Click Setup & Provision.
4. Go to Other Phones. Under Existing Phone, click Select.
5. Select the Outbound Proxy based on the location of your device then copy the SIP settings.
Outbound Proxy regions available:
- Asia Pacific and Japan (APAC)
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- North America (NA)
- Latin America and the Caribbean (LATAM OR LAC)
6. Click on Done.
This article provides information about the payphone surcharges in Rainbow Office.
This article contains steps on how Administrators can set up the Rainbow Office Dial-by-Name Directory feature.
This article provides information about the Limited Extension feature in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Retention Management API for Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on the Call Queue feature in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article discusses the options available to Rainbow Office users when backing up their account data. It also provides data retention guidelines for the account in general as well as for the Analytics Portal.