This article provides instructions on how to access and set the microphone settings in the Rainbow Office softphone.
When you connect a headset and/or speaker to your computer, you need to ensure it is set as the audio source in the Rainbow Office softphone for inbound and/or outbound audio to work. Follow the instructions below to set the default microphone and speaker settings.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the microphone or headset drivers are successfully installed in the computer. The Rainbow Office softphone will not detect any audio device if they are not properly installed. Refer to the device user manual for assistance if needed.
1. Log in to the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click the Gear (View settings) icon on the bottom pane.
3. Click Notifications and sounds on the left menu, then click the Sounds tab.
4. In the Microphone section, click the drop-down menu and select the appropriate device. You can also set the speaker for outbound audio.
5. To test if inbound audio is detected, speak into the mic or headset and check the audio indicator bar.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.