This article provides information on how to view and add contacts on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click Contacts. From here you can view your contacts
3. Click the Filter icon, then select to view the following types of contacts:
● All - Select to see all your contacts
● Company - Select to only see contacts who are Rainbow Office users
● Personal - Select to only see contacts you have saved locally
You can search for a contact by entering a name or number on the search box.
1. At the top right corner of the Contacts List screen, click Add contact (Plus button)
2. Enter the necessary contact details
3. Click Save. This contact will be added to your Personal contacts
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.