This article provides information on how to view and add contacts on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click Contacts. From here you can view your contacts
3. Click the Filter icon, then select to view the following types of contacts:
● All - Select to see all your contacts
● Company - Select to only see contacts who are Rainbow Office users
● Personal - Select to only see contacts you have saved locally
You can search for a contact by entering a name or number on the search box.
1. At the top right corner of the Contacts List screen, click Add contact (Plus button)
2. Enter the necessary contact details
3. Click Save. This contact will be added to your Personal contacts
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides basic troubleshooting steps for common issues on your IP Phone and steps to resolve issues specific to your phone model. The most common issues you might encounter with your IP Phones include the inability to place or receive calls, poor audio and call quality issues, and having the wrong date and time setting on your desk phone.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.