This article provides information on how to view and add contacts on the Rainbow Office softphone.
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Click Contacts. From here you can view your contacts
3. Click the Filter icon, then select to view the following types of contacts:
● All - Select to see all your contacts
● Company - Select to only see contacts who are Rainbow Office users
● Personal - Select to only see contacts you have saved locally
You can search for a contact by entering a name or number on the search box.
1. At the top right corner of the Contacts List screen, click Add contact (Plus button)
2. Enter the necessary contact details
3. Click Save. This contact will be added to your Personal contacts
This article describes the Secure Voice Transport encryption and how to configure Secure Voice Transport on 3rd party desk phones in Rainbow Office.
This article describes how to access, configure, and generate a RingMe button or link which you can use for your website or Email Signature.
This article discusses the two methods of recording a call in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information on how to set your availability to Do Not Disturb in various Rainbow Office platforms.
This article provides instructions on how to allow Presence monitoring on a user extension.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.