This article provides troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue when the Rainbow Office softphone cannot dial out and is only limited to RingOut in Windows.
User with an assigned Digital Line tries to make an outbound call using the Rainbow Office softphone.
Unable to dial out using the Rainbow Office softphone. The app only shows RingOut when trying to directly dial out.
● Rainbow Office Softphone desktop app
1. Launch the Rainbow Office softphone
2. Press Ctrl+F1 and click App Folder
3. Press Alt + Arrow up key
4. Log out from Rainbow Office softphone
5. Delete the Softphone folder
6. Relaunch Rainbow Office softphone
7. Check if you can now place a direct dial outbound call instead of RingOut
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.