This article provides the steps for signing in to the Rainbow Office phone app.
About logging in to the Rainbow Office phone app
Once you’ve downloaded and installed the Rainbow Office phone app, you can begin using it by logging in. There are several methods to logging in, and you may choose to log in either on the Rainbow Office desktop app, your web browser, or mobile. Let’s discuss each of those methods below.
Logging in to the Rainbow Office phone app
If you’d like to log in to the Rainbow Office desktop app, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Rainbow Office desktop app on your computer.
2. Click the Sign-in button.
3. Select your preferred sign-in method from the login page.
Logging in using your preferred login method
As we discussed earlier, when you’re-logging into both the Rainbow Office app, you’ll be presented with several methods for logging in. These options include the following:
● Rainbow Office login form: Use this login method to sign in using your Rainbow Office credentials.
● Google: Use this login method to sign in using your Google account credentials.
● Single Sign-on: If Single Sign-on has been enabled for your account, use this login method to sign in using your Single Sign-on credentials.
Logging in using the Rainbow Office login form
To login using the Rainbow Office login form, follow these steps:
1. Enter your Rainbow Office email or phone number.
2. Select the Next button.
3. If you logged in using your phone number, enter your extension number in the Extension (optional) field.
NOTE: You may need to specify your extension if you share the same phone number in your account and avoid logging in as a different user.
4. Enter your password.
5. Click the Sign-in button to sign in to the app.
Logging in using your Google account
If you’d like to login using your Google account, follow these steps:
1. Select the Google button to navigate to the Google login page.
2. Sign in with your Google account using one of two methods.
If you have logged in before using your Google account credentials, follow this step for logging in:
1. Select your Google account from the login page to log in automatically.
If this is your first time logging in, follow these steps to log in to your Google account:
1. Enter your Google email address or phone number.
2. Click the Next button.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click Next to navigate to a page requesting access to your Google account.
5. Select Allow to finish signing in to the Rainbow Office app.
NOTE: If your Google account has been provisioned with Google G Suite, you may be redirected to the Google G Suite login page. Enter your login credentials, and then click Sign In.
Logging in using Single Sign-on
To login using Single Sign-on, follow these steps:
1. Click the Single Sign-on button.
2. Enter your email to confirm your identity.
3. Click Submit to redirect to the Rainbow Office Single Sign-on page.
4. Enter your Username and Password.
5. Select the Sign-in button.
After you signed up for a Rainbow Office online account, you will receive an email that contains an activation link. When you navigate this link, it will prompt you to set up your account using the Express Setup. The Express Setup will assist you with setting up your company details and phone system.
Once you are finished setting up your account via Express Setup, one of the following things will happen:
● The Rainbow Office phone app will be launched if you have it installed on your computer. Your browser will ask you to confirm that you’d like to open the Rainbow Office phone app.
● You will be prompted to download the Rainbow Office phone app.
● You can continue to the Rainbow Office online account.
Your Rainbow Office phone app account activation will finish in the Rainbow Office desktop app or online account, where you can log in to your account using one of the methods mentioned above.
This article provides information on how to change or update your password while logged in to the Rainbow Office online account.
The article provides instructions for administrators and users on how to change the PIN which is used to access voicemail messages from the physical phones.
This article provides instructions on how to log in to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides step by step instructions on how to reset your password in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions regarding the various ways on how to log in to the Rainbow Office Mobile app.
This article discusses common login issues on the Rainbow Office online account that usually occur when the login credentials are incorrect or when you are using an unsupported browser.