This article provides information on how to navigate the phone interface on the Rainbow Office Web app and Phone app.
About navigating the Phone interface
The Phone interface acts as the main location for viewing and managing your call history, accessing your voicemails and call recordings, managing your SMS and MMS text messages, and viewing and sending your faxes.
To access the Phone interface, you can click the Phone menu option via the side menu bar. Let’s discuss what you’ll find when you first navigate to this part of the app
Navigating the phone interface
The Phone interface is made up of two panes: the left pane, which contains your main navigation tabs, and the right pane, which contains the main options for a particular feature in the Phone interface. Let’s review the main navigation components you’ll find in the Phone interface below.
The left pane in the Phone interface contains the main navigation tabs that will take you to major features under Phone. This pane is divided into the following collapsible sections:
• Call History
Let's review what you’ll find under each section below.
The Call History section is where you can access a full log of all your call activities. This section contains the following navigation tabs:
• All calls: Click on this tab to view a list of all calls, including any missed calls
• Missed calls: Click on this tab to only view a list of your missed calls
• Call recordings: Click on this tab to access and play back your call recordings
The Voicemail section is where you can access all your saved voicemails. This section contains the following navigation tabs:
• All voicemail: Click this tab to access and play back your voicemails
The Fax section is where you can manage all your faxes. This section contains the following navigation tabs:
• All faxes: Click this tab to view all your faxes, including faxes you’ve sent and received and any faxes that failed to send
• Sent: Click this tab to view only the faxes you’ve sent successfully
• Received: Click this tab to view only the faxes you’ve received
• Failed: Click this tab to view only faxes that have failed to send
The Text section is where you can access all of your active text messages. All messages will appear in a list below the section heading, organized by most recent at the top. Each text message conversation is indicated by the name and number of the contact(s) included in the conversation.
Select one of the conversations in the left pane to open that message thread in a center pane with the list of members in the pane at far right.
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.