The purpose of this article is to provide instructions on how to manage file sharing in your Rainbow Office app company account.
About managing file sharing
Administrators in your Rainbow Office company account can manage the type of file sources they’d like all Rainbow Office app users to share, including whether they want to shut off file sharing entirely or only limit sharing to certain services. If file sharing is limited to certain services, only those sources will appear wherever to file sharing is available in the Rainbow Office app.
Managing file sharing
To manage file sharing, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings via the side menu bar
2. Select the Administrations tab from the left pane
3. Under the Integrations settings section, select the Manage button at the far right of the Manage file sharing setting.
4. In the Manage file sharing, check or uncheck the box next to each service of which you’d like to enable or disable.
5. Click the Save button to finish saving your changes.
File sharing sources
When you’re managing file-sharing sources, you will have the option to enable or disable the following sources:
• Upload from computer/mobile: Check or uncheck this box to enable/disable file sharing via computer or mobile local files
• Google Drive: Check or uncheck this box to enable/disable file sharing via Google Drive
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.