The purpose of this article is to provide instructions on how to manage file sharing in your Rainbow Office app company account.
About managing file sharing
Administrators in your Rainbow Office company account can manage the type of file sources they’d like all Rainbow Office app users to share, including whether they want to shut off file sharing entirely or only limit sharing to certain services. If file sharing is limited to certain services, only those sources will appear wherever to file sharing is available in the Rainbow Office app.
Managing file sharing
To manage file sharing, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings via the side menu bar
2. Select the Administrations tab from the left pane
3. Under the Integrations settings section, select the Manage button at the far right of the Manage file sharing setting.
4. In the Manage file sharing, check or uncheck the box next to each service of which you’d like to enable or disable.
5. Click the Save button to finish saving your changes.
File sharing sources
When you’re managing file-sharing sources, you will have the option to enable or disable the following sources:
• Upload from computer/mobile: Check or uncheck this box to enable/disable file sharing via computer or mobile local files
• Google Drive: Check or uncheck this box to enable/disable file sharing via Google Drive
This article discusses the Archiver feature which allows backing up of extension data to cloud storage services in Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office call queue pickup system.
This article provides information about the Rainbow Office Account Linking (Account Federation) which is a set of features to support customers that are split across different accounts.
This article provides an overview of the User section in the Rainbow Office Admin Portal.
This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
This article provides instructions on how to create and set up a call queue pickup group in the Rainbow Office online account.