This article provides the instructions for sending bulk text messages in the Rainbow Office desktop and mobile app.
About sending a bulk text message
You can use the Rainbow Office app to send the same message in bulk, including international numbers. Different from a group message, sending a text message in bulk means sending the same message to multiple people in separate messages.
Sending a bulk text message
To send a text message in bulk, follow these steps:
1. Click on the New actions plus button at top right
2. Select Send new text from the dropdown menu
3. If you have several Caller IDs assigned to you, click inside the Text from field and select the Caller ID you’d like the text to come from
4. Enter a list of the names or phone numbers of the people you’d like to text in the To field (you can enter up to 100)
5. Uncheck the Create group text box
6. Enter your message in the resulting text field. Attach files and insert emojis using the Attach files and Emoji buttons (respectively)
7. Click the Next button to send the text message to all contacts provided
Once you send out that bulk text message, each individual text message will appear in the Phone menu in the left pane under the Text section.
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.