This article provides instructions for connecting your Microsoft or Google Calendar to the Rainbow Office app.
Connecting your Microsoft Outlook or Google calendar
You can connect your Outlook or Google calendar to view and join upcoming meetings on your Rainbow Office app. This feature makes it easier to schedule new meetings, or view and join upcoming meetings. Any scheduled meeting from the Rainbow Office app will be integrated on your calendar and vice versa.
To access your settings, click the Settings gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the Rainbow Office app, and then click the Calendar tab in the left pane.
Configuring Calendar settings for Rainbow Office online account or desktop app
You can enable and manage your calendar in the Contacts and Calendar setting page in the desktop or web app, including connecting your Microsoft and Google calendars. Let’s review how to connect your calendar(s) below.
To access your calendar settings, click the Settings gear icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the Rainbow Office app, and then click the Contacts and Calendar tab in the left pane.
Connecting Microsoft Outlook calendar
To connect your Microsoft Outlook calendar, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings via the side menu bar
2. Click the Contacts and Calendar tab from the left pane
3. Click the Connect button at far right of the Microsoft Account connections setting
4. In the Connect calendar modal window, ensure the box for Calendar is checked
5. Click Done
6. Select or sign in to your Microsoft account, and then click Accept
7. In the Connect calendar modal window, under the Calendar section, check the box next to each of the Microsoft calendar types you’d like to connect
8. Click Done to save your changes
Connecting Google calendar
To connect your Google calendar, follow these steps:
1. Click Connect at far right of the Google account connections setting
2. On the Connect calendar modal window, ensure the box for Calendar is checked
3. Click Done
4. Select or sign in to your Google account, and then click Allow
5. In the Connect calendar modal window, under the Calendar section, check the box next to each of the Google account(s) you’d like to connect
6. Click Done to save your changes
Managing your calendar connections
Once you sync your calendar from the desired service (either Microsoft or Google), any meetings scheduled in those calendars will appear in the Meetings page when you navigate to the Video menu via the side menu bar.
If at any time you’d like to disconnect a calendar, you can simply return to the Connect calendar modal window and select the Disconnect button at far right of the service calendar name.
This article provides steps for adding a Phone Number or Digital Line that will be assigned to your existing phone.
This article provides an overview of the Shared Lines Group feature and discusses the availability, features, benefits, how it can be accessed and managed by Administrators.
This article provides information about the Billing Section of your Rainbow Office account. It is where you can view your current service plan, change your billing details, purchase calling credits, and enable international calling. You can also view your latest Statement of Account in this section.
This article discusses the settings found in the phone details section, and how an admin may change/modify these settings.
You can make use Rainbow Office Analytics Portal Subscription feature to automatically generate reports and send them to your email or to your recipients. You must first have a generated report in order to successfully create a Subscription.
This article provides information about surcharge for delayed payments.