This article discusses your options when managing your voicemails in the Rainbow Office phone app.
If you missed a call from your Rainbow Office number, you might receive voicemails directly within the Rainbow Office phone app that you can access and listen to at any time.
You can access all your voicemails by selecting the Phone menu option from the side menu bar and clicking on the All voicemail tab under the Voicemail section. Here, you can manage your voicemails, including listening to voicemails, deleting voicemails, and more.
On the All voicemail page, you can filter your received voicemails to check a voicemail from a certain contact easily. Just enter the contact name or phone number in the Filter voicemail field at the top right to populate a list of options related to your search below.
Managing your voicemails
You can use the following options to manage your voicemails:
● Play: Click on the play button to start playing the voicemail. You can use the slider beside this button to fast forward or backward within the recording.
● Show transcript: Click this button to read a transcript of the voicemail. This option is only available if it has been enabled in the Rainbow Office online account.
● Message: Click this button to send a message to the sender. This option is available if the sender is in your Rainbow Office phone app contacts.
● Text: Click to send a text message to the sender. This option is available if the sender is not from your Rainbow Office phone app contacts.
● Start a video call: If available, click to start a video meeting.
● Call: Click to call the sender
● Delete: Click to delete the voicemail message from your list of received voicemails. Click Delete once more on the pop-up window to confirm
● Mark Read or Unread: Click to mark the voicemail message as read or unread
● Download: Click to download and save the voicemail message as a .mp3 file
● Block/Unblock: Click to either block or unblock the sender. This will not block all numbers associated with the sender, only that specific number.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.
This article provides information on how to download or listen to calls that were recorded automatically by Rainbow Office.