The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
About sending a group text message
In the Rainbow Office app, you can send a text message to several people at once, either in a group text message or by sending the same message out in bulk. For the purpose of this article, we’ll discuss how to send a group text message. Similar to sending a text message to one contact, there are also several ways to send a group text message. We’ll discuss how to send a group text message via the New actions plus button.
NOTE: Rainbow Office Phone app currently supports group text messaging only to numbers from France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria.
Sending a group text message
To send a group text message, follow these steps:
1. Click on the New actions plus button at top right
2. Select Send new text from the dropdown menu
3. If you have several Caller IDs assigned to you, click inside the Text from field and select the Caller ID you’d like the text to come from
4. Enter a list of the names or phone numbers of the people you’d like to text in the To field (you can enter up to ten)
5. Ensure the Create group text box is checked
6. Click the Next button to navigate to text message conversation
7. Draft a message in the message field at the bottom of the app
8. Send the text message by pressing Enter or Return on your keyboard
When you create a group text message, that message will appear in the phone menu in the left pane under the Text section. The conversation will be labeled with the names (if applicable) or numbers of the people included in the group text message.
This article lists the types of files that are supported and can be attached to a Rainbow Office fax message.
This article provides troubleshooting steps when you are unable to receive some faxes sent to the Rainbow Office dedicated fax or company number.
This article provides the steps for sending faxes using the FaxOut feature on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article contains troubleshooting steps when you are not receiving notification emails pertaining to incoming fax in the Rainbow Office account.
The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for copying or deleting text messages and other options when viewing a text message in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
This article helps you check the settings when you are unable to send faxes via email.