The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for sending group text messages in the Rainbow Office Phone app.
About sending a group text message
In the Rainbow Office app, you can send a text message to several people at once, either in a group text message or by sending the same message out in bulk. For the purpose of this article, we’ll discuss how to send a group text message. Similar to sending a text message to one contact, there are also several ways to send a group text message. We’ll discuss how to send a group text message via the New actions plus button.
NOTE: Rainbow Office Phone app currently supports group text messaging only to numbers from France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria.
Sending a group text message
To send a group text message, follow these steps:
1. Click on the New actions plus button at top right
2. Select Send new text from the dropdown menu
3. If you have several Caller IDs assigned to you, click inside the Text from field and select the Caller ID you’d like the text to come from
4. Enter a list of the names or phone numbers of the people you’d like to text in the To field (you can enter up to ten)
5. Ensure the Create group text box is checked
6. Click the Next button to navigate to text message conversation
7. Draft a message in the message field at the bottom of the app
8. Send the text message by pressing Enter or Return on your keyboard
When you create a group text message, that message will appear in the phone menu in the left pane under the Text section. The conversation will be labeled with the names (if applicable) or numbers of the people included in the group text message.
This article provides information on how to check your voicemail over the phone. Rainbow Office voicemails can be checked over the phone using your voicemail PIN and the phone keys.
The article provides information for supported File Attachments for Faxes.
This article provides instructions on how you can set up a fax cover page in the Rainbow Office softphone.
This article provides the instructions for sending and receiving faxes in the Rainbow Office app.
This article contains information and steps for enabling "Fax Broadcasting", which, when enabled, allows you to send a fax message to 51 or more recipients at a time.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators and Users can view the company's dedicated fax number via the Rainbow Office online account.