This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
The Rainbow Office and Spectralink integration allows Spectralink multi-cell DECT devices to use basic Rainbow Office phone service as a 3rd Party BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
Rainbow Office Features
- Make and receive basic calls
- Check Voicemail
- Speed Dial
- Caller ID
- Call Hold and Retrieve
- Call Transfer (warm and blind)
- Call park and retrieve
- Three party conference
- Call Log
- DTMF (Dual Tone Multi Frequency)
- Secure voice Transport (TLS)
Spectralink DECT Features
- Handset to Handset Calling
- Lone Worker / Man-Down Solution
- Nurse call Integration
How to Download the Rainbow Office for Spectralink Interoperability Guide
1. Visit the RingCentral VOIP Phone website.
2. Click Other.
3. Navigate to Spectralink DECT handsets under Other phones that require manual setup.
4. Click Download Interoperability Guide.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how administrators, call queue managers, and call queue members can change their queue and member status.
This article provides information about the call control support in the Rainbow Office for ServiceNow, SugarCRM, Bullhorn and Netsuite.
This article provides instructions on how to change the ownership of a Live Reports dashboard from a user who has been deleted from the Rainbow Office account.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.