This article provides instructions on how to use a third-party camera with Rainbow Office Video.
Rainbow Office Video participants can use third-party camera apps to customize their camera view shown to others during a meeting.
Third-party camera apps can add a virtual background, show entertaining AR effects, and share presentations behind your video for a “weather person” effect.
1. Download and install a third-party camera app:
• SnapCamera (Mac, Windows) - virtual background, AR effects
• xSplit VCam (Windows) - virtual background
• mmHmm (Mac beta) - virtual background, share dynamic content behind your video
2. Launch your third-party camera app and follow the app instructions to set up your desired camera effect (background, AR effects, etc.).
3. Join a Rainbow Office Video meeting.
4. Click the ‘Video settings’ toolbar menu button and select your installed third-party camera.
5. Click ‘Start video’ to turn on your camera.
6. Other participants should now see your customized third-party camera video.
• Many third-party camera applications will take full control of the physical camera they are using and prevent other applications from accessing it. When this happens, the physical camera may show up in Rainbow Office Video but not be usable.
• Many third-party camera apps can cause conflicts with each other, particularly when sharing the same physical camera. If you want to run multiple such apps, be sure you have launched and verified they are all working before trying to use them in a Rainbow Office Video meeting.
This article provides information on how to pin a participant in a Rainbow Office video meeting.
This article discusses the steps on how to invite others to join a Rainbow Office video meeting on your mobile.
This article shows how users can share the audio of a video playing from a conference room computer or TV via the Call Me feature in Rainbow Office Video (ROV).
This article will walk you through setting up and starting your first Rainbow Office Video (ROV) meeting.
This article provides instructions on how to disable outgoing HD Video (1280x720) in your Rainbow Office Video account.
This article provides instructions on how to resolve the issue when users are unable to join a meeting on Rainbow Office Video on web browsers.