This article contains an overview of how to setup BYOD phones to work with your Rainbow Office service.
To set up and provision 3rd-Party/BYOD including some ALE phones with Rainbow Office, follow the steps below:
1. Ensure the device is unlocked before provisioning. Contact your previous service provider support to unlock the phone if needed
2. Check if your device is supported by either Assisted or Manual Provisioning
3. Depending on your phone's compatibility, you may either configure with Assisted Provisioning or Manual Provisioning
4. You need to add a DigitalLine before you can configure your phone via assisted provisioning
5. Set up the device as 3rd Party BYOD via Assisted provisioning for Yealink, Polycom, Cisco and ALE phones
6. For Manual Provisioning, you will need to get the SIP settings
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.
This article provides information about Spectralink Multi-Cell DECT devices that can be used as a Rainbow Office phone.
This article gives information on how Users set up Call Screening feature.
This article provides instructions on how admins and users can configure the Call Flip settings on the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides instructions for Users on how to set up the User Greeting feature.
This article provides information on how to download or listen to calls that were recorded automatically by Rainbow Office.