This article contains an overview of how to setup BYOD phones to work with your Rainbow Office service.
To set up and provision 3rd-Party/BYOD including some ALE phones with Rainbow Office, follow the steps below:
1. Ensure the device is unlocked before provisioning. Contact your previous service provider support to unlock the phone if needed
2. Check if your device is supported by either Assisted or Manual Provisioning
3. Depending on your phone's compatibility, you may either configure with Assisted Provisioning or Manual Provisioning
4. You need to add a DigitalLine before you can configure your phone via assisted provisioning
5. Set up the device as 3rd Party BYOD via Assisted provisioning for Yealink, Polycom, Cisco and ALE phones
6. For Manual Provisioning, you will need to get the SIP settings
This article provides information about Rainbow Office's Park Locations feature.
This article discusses the different kinds of Call Monitoring on Desk Phone.
This article provides the information on how to configure the phone settings in the Rainbow Office web app and Phone app.
This article provides an overview of the Call Monitoring feature in Rainbow Office softphone HUD.
This article provides the steps on how to configure your caller ID settings in the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the features, benefits, availability of the Rainbow Office softphone.