This article provides information on how to add a toll-free direct number to a User. As an Administrator, you can configure the settings of another User in your Rainbow Office account.
2. Go to Users > User List.
3. Select a User, then click Phones & Numbers > Numbers.
4. Click Add Direct Number.
5. Select Toll-Free Number, and then select your preferred Toll-Free Prefix.
NOTE: A one-time setup fee applies when you select the Toll-Free Prefix 800.
6. Click Add Numbers, then click Next.
7. Tick the box to acknowledge and authorize the amount to be charged to the credit card on file, and then click Next.
8. The Order Confirmation screen will allow you to print a copy of your Order's receipt. Click Done to close the window.
This article provides instructions on how Administrators can add a toll-free number to the Rainbow Office online account.
This article provides information about the RelayUK Calling feature in the Rainbow Office.
This article provides instructions on how administrators, call queue managers, and call queue members can change their queue and member status.
This article provides information about the call control support in the Rainbow Office for ServiceNow, SugarCRM, Bullhorn and Netsuite.
This article provides instructions on how to change the ownership of a Live Reports dashboard from a user who has been deleted from the Rainbow Office account.
This article provides information about the new EU Essentials offering of Rainbow Office.